優美的英語詩歌朗誦(精選5篇)
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇1
讓真情托起夢的希翼
With you I chant how seas become e'erglades
與你一起謳歌滄海變桑田
In the days when flowers bloom
花開的日子里
I miss you
我想念你
Consigning my dream to the morning with pearled dew
把夢寄托給清晨的露滴
Neath the moon that gives faint light
朦朧的月色下
I miss you
我思念你
Dancing my love in the dream of butterfly hue
把愛翩翩在蝴蝶的夢里
In the rain that patters down
綿綿的細雨中
I wait for you
我等候你
Letting the fountain of love in the drizzle spew
任縷縷情思在細雨中飄逸
With the moon that waxes round
圓圓的月光下
I cling to you
我依戀你
Letting my deep love raise our hope of dream e'er new
讓款款深情托起夢的希翼
A glance from this world to the former life
前世今生的回眸
You are my only, oh only you
你是我的唯一
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇2
西麗婭之歌
Drink to me only with thine eyes
用你的眼神來同我干杯
And I will pledge with mine
我也用我的來為你祝酒
Or leave a kiss but in the cup
要么就只在杯中留下一個吻
And I'll not look for wine
我將不再把美酒追尋
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
那種渴望從我的靈魂升起
Doth ask a drink divine
渴望著啜飲這神圣的一杯
But might I of Jove's Nectar sup
縱然給我天神的玉液瓊漿
I would not change for thine
要換取你的一滴我也不肯
I sent thee late a rosy wreath
我曾贈你玫瑰花環
Not so much honoring thee
不是為把我的敬意達傳
As giving it a hope, that there
只求它把希望承載
It could not withered be
但愿它永不枯敗
But thou there on did'st only breathe
你對它輕吐芳息
And sent'st it back to me
后又將它歸還
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear
從此它便蓬勃,芳香
Not of itself. but thee
但我確信,是你令它這般卓越絕然
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇3
吸引我的眼睛
The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise
那眼睛吸引我發出熱情的贊美,
The arms and hands and feat and countenance
還有柔臂、纖手、鮮活的面龐,
Which made me a stranger in my own romance
浪漫的激情曾使我完全變了樣,
And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;
遠離了人群的喧鬧,獨自沉醉;
The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays
閃閃發光的金色卷發在飄飛,
Flashing from a smiling angel's glance
那是微笑的天使灑下的目光,
Which moved the world in paradisal dance,
世界舞蹈著,歡快地進入天堂,
Are grains of dust, insensibilities.
而今一切都冷卻了,化為塵灰。
And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,
我活著,自怨自艾,悲哀抑郁'
Left here without the light I loved so much,
曾經熱愛的生活暗淡無光,
In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt
像航船失控,經歷著狂風暴雨。
No more love songs, then, I have done with such,
再沒有情歌讓我放聲高唱,
My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,
往日的才情已經枯竭遠去,
And tears are heard within the harp I touch.
我撫琴吟詠卻聽到淚水流淌
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇4
Life is A Journey 人生如旅
From the hell to the heaven,
There's no straight way to walk.
Sometimes up, sometimes down.
Hope creates a heaven for us,
Despair makes a hell for us.
地獄天堂路遙遙,
理想捷徑無處尋。
起起落落前行路,
一線希望造天堂,
千般絕望墜地獄。
Some choices are waiting for me,
Which one on earth is better?
No God in the world can help me,
Choosing is the 1)byname of freedom,
Different choice makes different future.
前行歧路須選擇,
究竟哪條會更好?
絕無上帝可依憑,
自由別名乃選擇,
不同抉擇造異境。
It's stupid to put eyes on others.
I have to make up my own mind,
Going my way to the destination.
盲隨他人不明智,
吾須定奪前行路,
不達目標誓不休。
Facing success or failure,
It's no need to care too much.
Only if I've tried my best,
It’s enough for my simple life.
縱然面對成與敗,
謹記無須太在意。
只要吾已竭全力,
淡然此生無所系。
優美的英語詩歌朗誦 篇5
The same leaves over and over again!
They fall from giving shade above
To make one texture of faded brown
And fit the earth like a leather glove.
同樣的葉子,一回又一回!
從投下樹陰的高處飄落,
堆積成枯褐的紋理,
仿佛給大地戴上了皮手套。
Before the leaves can mount again
To fill the trees with another shade,
They must go down past things coming up.
They must go down into the dark decayed.
葉子再次爬上高枝
為大樹添上另一重樹陰之前,
它們必須墜落,與向上的一切擦肩。
它們必須墜落,進入黑暗,腐化。
They must be pierced by flowers and put
Beneath the feet of dancing flowers.
However it is in some other world
I know that this is the way in ours.
它們必然為花朵所穿透,
躺在迎風招展的花朵腳下。
而在另一生境,
我知道,這也是我們的歷程。